Steve Krupp Senior Managing Partner
Steve Krupp is driven by a passion for understanding what makes organizations tick. “I like to get at the disconnections that undermine a company’s potential to succeed, and to help them see how open dialogue and risk taking can make a difference in how they lead in the face of uncertainty and design strategic change.” Read Full Bio »
Recent Thought Leadership
- Aligning the Faithful: Reflections on the Pope’s Visit
- Steve Krupp on DSI’s 6 Disciplines of Strategic Thinking
- Leading Change: What Leaders Today Can Learn from Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Groupthink at the Secret Service
- Winning the Long Game: How Strategic Leaders Shape the Future
- Lacking Innovation? Groupthink May Be To Blame.
- Welcome to Flash Forward
- Assessing Your Strategic Thinking