//Helping organizations prepare for an uncertain future
Decision Strategies International (DSI), a Heidrick & Struggles company, is a recognized leader in future-focused consulting.
As a firm relentlessly focused on the future success of our clients, we operate at a unique intersection where we co-create dynamic strategic plans, build strategic leadership capabilities and instill a culture of learning that supports flexibility, dynamic growth and competitive readiness in the face of unprecedented uncertainty. Leveraging a blended approach of teaching and doing, we ensure organizations are equipped with both the tools and talent to continually adapt to changing conditions — and win no matter what the future brings.
Recently acquired by Heidrick & Struggles, DSI has been partnering with the world’s most prestigious organizations for more than 20 years. Visit heidrick.com for further information regarding leadership solutions for individuals, teams, and organizations.
- We advise the world’s largest organizations. We’ve helped more than 300 organizations across the globe prepare, adapt and profit from all types of uncertainty, including seven of the top 10 Fortune Global 500 companies and dozens of Fortune 500 firms.
- We’re consultants — and teachers. By deliberately integrating knowledge transfer into our consulting approach, we ensure clients have the skills and processes in place to think strategically on a continual basis.
- We’re thinkers — and do-ers. More than half of our senior staff hold Ph.D.s, including former faculty from top business schools, including the University of Chicago and CEDEP at INSEAD. We are also driven to turn theory into real-world success utilizing an expert team model.
- We write what thought leaders read. We publish influential books, research reports and articles in leading publications, including Harvard Business Review, Sloan Management Review, California Management Review and BusinessWeek.
- We’re everywhere you need us. Our international team speaks 13 languages and has worked in more than 40 countries.